Friday, October 10, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Well.. after 4 months guess how much weight I have lost... 10 lbs. I can't believe how long it took me. Well actually I can.I guess most of the fat I lost I gained right back in muscle. I have noticed, and others have commented, that my frame is a lot bigger and my gut quite a bit smaller. :) After about the 3rd week of going to the gym I noticed my weight stagnating at around 205 pounds, and then last month it started to drop again. So now I am sitting at just under 200 pounds.

The weight training is going pretty good. I'm almost back to my old weights with my upper body, lower body still needs some work. Thinking I need to start adding some serious cardio to loose the next 10 pounds.

Seeing as how winter is almost upon us I am going to give out an invitation to everyone. If you want to go play some tennis let me know. There is that new tennis court just down the road from me.

Rudolf

No comments: