Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cool happenings

I'm not sure if this is old news, since I'm not that huge of a fan, but there is going to be a G.I. Joe movie coming out. Looked at the trailer on the official website and it looks amazing. I'll definitely go see it when it comes out. Has that realistic Iron Man graphics thing going on which is good. Bad graphics can really ruin a good movie for me.

A pic of Michael Phelps has been circulating showing the swimmer smoking a bong. All I can say is, why not? After having to train and go through all that stress for so many years I'd need some chill time too, and apparently it was taken at a lady friends dorm room/apartment. Go Phelps!

And of coarse its Super Bowl today. Big woop since I don't really like American Football, but I did stick around to watch Jennifer Hudson sing the anthem. She looked really nervous at first, and duh... you have billions of people watching you around the world, but few seconds into the song she really hit it off. She has one hell of a voice.

Anyone else watch Super Bowl just for the sweet commercials?

Rudolf

No comments: